Complaint Review: CEO Kevin J. Aronin, PlasmaNet

• Submitted: Sun, February 11, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, February 11, 2007

• Reported By:Tokyo Other
CEO Kevin J. Aronin, PlasmaNet
Po Box 4562,Grand Central Station New York, New York U.S.A.

PlasmaNet,CEO Kevin J. Aronin, PlasmaNet It is a lotto fraud that has never paid for a winner. I could not recieve one million dollars. PNew York New York

I have played lotto games on the web of PlasmaNet(freelotto.com).I have won 100 million dollars on February 9,2007.Then,I have gotten a letter from PlasmaNet.It says that I have won one million dollars and asked me to send the confirmation number. I sent it.However, I have gotten a response letter. It says that this confirmation number is invalid and I must have mistyped it. However, it is the very correct number. I am sure that it is a lotto fraud.I will show the response letter as follows:

Dear FreeLotto Player,

Thank you for playing FreeLotto.

We received your FreeLotto prize claim, but it is being denied for the following reason:

If you mistyped the TSN, please resubmit your prize claim to this email address with the correct TSN. Remember that when submitting your prize claim, the subject line must contain only your TSN.

For further instructions click on the link at the bottom of your FreeLotto results email or refer to paragraph 7 of the Official Rules at the top of the FreeLotto website.

We are sorry that your claim is being denied this time.
Please provide us with the correct TSN within 30 days of the win date and we will be glad to honor your win.

FreeLotto Prize Claim Department

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2007 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CEO-Kevin-J-Aronin-PlasmaNet/New-York-New-York-NY10163/PlasmaNetCEO-Kevin-J-Aronin-PlasmaNet-It-is-a-lotto-fraud-that-has-never-paid-for-a-win-235615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CEO Kevin J. Aronin, PlasmaNet