Complaint Review: CERRA

• Submitted: Sat, November 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 15, 2008

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
CERRA
15866 E Main Street La Puente, California U.S.A.

CERRA Perfumes Fraud! La Puente California

This Company have an Ad in the TV Selling Perfumes and When you call them for the special they are offering is $288 for 24 Brand Names Perfumes, But When I actually open the box is some cheap Perfumes made in France which I had never heard of them. I try to call back but Nobody can give an answer.

They say someone in the customer service department will call me back but they never had call me back. They think is a game for me but I though i was going to make money out of this Brand Names but What I got was Some Cheap perfumes.

Please Please don't Belive On this commercials , They only want your money.

Smellingood777
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2008 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CERRA/La-Puente-California-33614/CERRA-Perfumes-Fraud-La-Puente-California-391642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CERRA