• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: Mary Ann — Cherry Hill New Jersey
, Select State/Province USA

CERTEGY WARRANTY WEBORDER Made unauthorized withdrawals from my checking account totalling over $600 in overdraft fees no State name

I found out that I was overdrawn by $667 in my checking account - half of my Social Security check. This was from fraudulent and unauthorized credits from Certegy Warranty Weborder and included all overdraft fees in the hundreds of dollars. I had to close my account and my daughter paid the debt. I don't know who this is or what this is for and I have never heard of this company. The bank said they had no information on it and once I closed the account I would have no recourse for claims against them, but if I didn't close it, the charges would continue, as they were hitting my account several times a day, every day. What can I do? I have no idea if I used my credit card/debit card for whatever bill this eminated from: medical?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CERTEGY-WARRANTY-WEBORDER/Select-StateProvince/CERTEGY-WARRANTY-WEBORDER-Made-unauthorized-withdrawals-from-my-checking-account-totallin-1132536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CERTEGY WARRANTY WEBORDER