• Report: #209883

• Submitted: Thu, September 07, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 07, 2006

• Reported By:Fords New Jersey
6161 SAVOY, SUITE 600 HOUSTON, Texas U.S.A.

I was contacted several times by CRS and they refused to set up a reasonable payment plan. I acknowledged that I owed the debt and tried to set up installments but they wouldn't take it. They RUDELY told me that I can pay by credit card or Western Union. I could not mail payments to them. They wouldn't give me their address and when I asked to speak with a supervisor they just kept giving me the run around and hanging up on me. The continually harass my mother and sister as well. My mother called them back and the lady told her that this was a personal matter yet on the message they left on her phone they gave all the information. I have told them over and over DO NOT CONTACT ME AT WORK and the call EVERYDAY!!! I just received another call today from them asking me for my lawyers information and I told her send me something in writing then I will handle this. But the phone calls and harrassing my family members are not acceptable and I will not respond to that. Whenever I ask for a supervisor they always refuse telling me I am gonna hear no different from them. Until I have something in writing from them I am not going to pay a dime to them.

Fords, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2006 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CERTIFIED-RECOVERY-SYSTEMS/HOUSTON-Texas-77036/CERTIFIED-RECOVERY-SYSTEMS-RUDE-ABUSIVE-AND-CURSED-RIPOFF-HOUSTON-Texas-209883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CERTIFIED RECOVERY SYSTEMS