Complaint Review: CERTIFIED RECOVERY SYSTEMS

• Updated: Fri, April 14, 2006

• Reported By:MCLEANSVILLE North Carolina
CERTIFIED RECOVERY SYSTEMS
CERTIFIEDRECOVERY.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

CERTIFIED RECOVERY SYSTEMS ILLEGAL DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ripoff Houston texas

This company ignores every aspect of the Fair Debt Collection Act. They have repeatedly contacted my family members to discuss my debt, and have refused to send me verification of the debt. They demanded payment within 48 hours, and refused to accept partial payments. They refuse to give me a mailing address, and actually hung up on me after telling me they would "do what we have to do". They have harassed neighbors as well as family members about my debt, even though they have been asked to stop contacting and discussing my debt with anyone other than me.

Mandy
MCLEANSVILLE, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2006 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CERTIFIED-RECOVERY-SYSTEMS/nationwide/CERTIFIED-RECOVERY-SYSTEMS-ILLEGAL-DEBT-COLLECTION-PRACTICES-ripoff-Houston-texas-186599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CERTIFIED RECOVERY SYSTEMS