Complaint Review: CES - Customer Evaluation Services - CANADA

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2007

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
CES - Customer Evaluation Services - CANADA
1361 Ouellete Ave Windsor, Ontario Canada

Mystery Shop - CES - Customer Evaluation Services - CANADA MoneyGram at Walmart MONEY TRANSFER US $830.00 WINDSOR ONTARIO

Same deal here: I received a "mystery shop assignment" from CUSTOMER EVALUATION SERVICES ( CES ).

CES request that I perform a job at the MONEYGRAM desk of a local WalMart location. I've been a mystery shopper for nearly a decade... and this one struck me as unusual. A real "mystery" you might say.

On 10/16/2007 I received via FEDEX a check drawn from TWIN RIVERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION ACCOUNT 9111001001006 of Massena, NY in the amount of $980.00 with the instructions for my assignment signed by JOHN FISHER of ONTARIO CANADA. I deposited the check in my Wachovia business account; when funds were made available on 10/18/2007 I withdrew $830.00+ transaction fees and did the job at the MoneyGram desk at the WalMart in Ocoee, Florida.

Today, on 10/23/2007 the FEDEX guy just arrived at my door with an envelope opened, re-sealed, and sent on to me by the Department of Homeland Security Customs Enforcement. These "jobs" were worth more that $360 if I'd simply go to WalMart and do the job.

My Spidey-Sense was already tingling; today's FEDEX contained THREE MORE CHECKS, EACH IN THE AMOUNT OF $980.00 and again drawn from TWIN RIVERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION ACCOUNT 911001001006.

Smelled funky to me & I thought this might be a SCAM to " wash checks " through bogus & actual US bank accounts. Like your Ma told you... " if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is "

As of TODAY 10/23/2007 15:00EST this SCAM has been duly reported to Wachovia Bank, FEDEX, and the US Dept of Homeland Security Immigration Customs Enforcement DHS ICE. The best points of contact POC for this matter might now be:
Sharon Smith @ Wachovia (High Risk Trend) 704 427 5214 & FAX 704 427 1604
Mario in Messena, NY DHS ICE FAX 315 764 5291 or voice 315 769 3739x204
and reference to FEDEX account 7908 5596 6162

Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2007 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CES-Customer-Evaluation-Services-CANADA/Windsor-Ontario-N8X-1JG/Mystery-Shop-CES-Customer-Evaluation-Services-CANADA-MoneyGram-at-Walmart-MONEY-TRAN-280400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CES - Customer Evaluation Services - CANADA