Complaint Review: CEX

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: zonjulie — Berkeley California
CEX
2441 Durant Ave Berkeley, California USA

CEX CEX, WECARE@WEBUY.COM Misleading, Deceptive, untruthful, not reliable. Berkeley California

CEX has horrible customer service. I went to their store and was checking out a laptop, it seemed like a good buy, of course I had to rely on the employee to give me truthful information about the product since I was unfamiliar. Unfortunately he didn't answer my questions truthfully, and I was lead into paying more money for the system than it was worth new.

I went back to the store and they said that their refund policy couldn't cover buyers remorris. Long story short I did end up getting my money back but only after I badgered them on their Facebook fan page and made a blog with the full story which can be found here  http://www.pureleverage.com/livingthegoodlife/cex-wecarewebuy-com-is-a-scam/. Thank you for having this website. I don't know what I'd do if you guys weren't around.

Lauren

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 01:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CEX/Berkeley-California-94704/CEX-CEX-WECAREWEBUYCOM-Misleading-Deceptive-untruthful-not-reliable-Berkeley-Cali-1076310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CEX