Complaint Review: CFB Manufacturing

• Phone: 770-535-0595
  • Web:
  • Category: Trailers

CFB Manufacturing Sold bad product, failed to refund money Dahlonega, Georgia

*Author of original report: Update to report

11/23/2012 I drove from SC to GA and that morning I called from the hotel and stated I would be there at noon to pick it up. I arrived and it was not ready. The propane holder was not installed. The steps weren't even built. I was told the wrong size ball to bring. The hanging chains from the trailer to my blazer were too long so I shot sparks for 6 hours in the dark across states line. I had inquired prior to coming about the SC transit tag law and was told I would be provided with one, which I wasn't. The sway bar and stabilizer kit that I paid an extra $760 and waited weeks for was not installed. In fact they didn't even have it.

Prior to purchasing this cart I asked if my vehicle could pull the trailer and gave them the make and model and was assured there would be no problem. Wrong. I was unable to get over 50 mph and it was smelling of oil and apparently did damage to the motor of my blazer. I had to get rid of it and go buy a truck. I was giving no manuals for the fryer or char broiler or any equipment. I spoke with web restaurant about their tag on the front of the char broiler and even sent a picture. They stated it was a fraudulent tag and did not match their model numbers. Also the overhead range does not work.

I spoke with their mechanic on the phone and it appears they didn't bother putting wire nuts on, they just electrical taped it together. So I am going to have to hire an electrician to fix the problem. I was also told at the time of purchase that when I picked up my trailer there would be a training session on running the equipment and getting into the business of concession. I received nothing but ending up leaving in the dark having never pulled anything behind me, threw the twisty mountains. I am still not able to start work and lost my opportunity to vend at our Farmers Market because of the hood.

I have phone call records, e-mails and recipts and still they have not refunded my money, they have not provided me with support like promised and I have a bad product that is not running yet. I am very dissatisfied  with this company and will not recommend them to anyone. Today is 01/13/2013

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CFB-Manufacturing/Dahlonega-Georgia-30533/CFB-Manufacturing-Sold-bad-product-failed-to-refund-money-Dahlonega-Georgia-996290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CFB Manufacturing

Update to report

AUTHOR: Michelle - (United States of America)

Since I filed this report. CFB has refunded my $760.00 and sent out a repair man out to redo the wiring in my vent. I was also told that they feel confident that my trailer will pass inspections now. Case closed