Complaint Review: CFFA Central Florida Financial

• Updated: Tue, April 14, 2009

• Reported By:angola Indiana
CFFA Central Florida Financial
Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

CFFA Central Florida Financial TOOK ME FOR $300/PROMISED TO IMPROVE MY CREDIT GAVE ME $2500.00 LINE OF CREDIT YEAH RIGHT....... Clearwater Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Web site

They called me in OCT OF 2008 they asked if i would like to improve my credit and shop from their catalog and that they report to all 3 credit agencies also i would get 2500.00 credit limit to buy from their catalog along with 3-100.00 vouchers to use on purchases and also after 3 months i can borrow cash up to 1000.00 as long as i payed on time

So i split up the payment 150.00 came out of my bank acct in OCT and again (2weeks later) a total of 300.00 my card came 2 weeks later-along with my vouchers a week later a catalog no address to send in my order just a website so i went there i got there but no prices . and no way to buy online?? I called them again the man told me to submit my email address and i would be able to order right on line ...

so i went there it showed all the great things i could buy but no prices ( approvel pending on everthing ) no cart to shop and go when i called back again it was after hrs imagine that i just want my 300.00 my kids didnt have much of a christmas because of their false promises any lawyer wants to take this on please call me alls i am getting is the run-around from these guys .

Lisa
angola, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CFFA-Central-Florida-Financial/Clearwater-Florida-33758/CFFA-Central-Florida-Financial-TOOK-ME-FOR-300PROMISED-TO-IMPROVE-MY-CREDIT-GAVE-ME-250-408378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CFFA Central Florida Financial

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Web site

AUTHOR: Shannon - (U.S.A.)

Angola I understand what you are saying. I still got some friends over there at Cffa call them let them walk you threw how to get on the web mall. Remember this is about building your credit an they can help you do that!!! It sounds like they were having Web issues... Good luck