Complaint Review: CFFA SUPPORT

• Reported By: Matthew — Brooklyn New York United States of America
CFFA SUPPORT
www.cffasupport.com London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

CFFA SUPPORT Scam, unauthorized charges London , United Kingdom

Checked my account and noticed an unauthorized charge for 39.95 from CFFASUPPORT.COM. I have never heard of the company and I know I've never done business with them. It's a scam and apparently I'm not the only one. My bank had cancelled my card and will need to issue me a new account and I will be filing formal charges against this company. I recommend any other victims do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CFFA-SUPPORT/London-Select-StateProvince-/CFFA-SUPPORT-Scam-unauthorized-charges-London-United-Kingdom-973579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CFFA SUPPORT