• Report: #206709

• Submitted: Fri, August 18, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, August 18, 2006

• Reported By:Wilmington North Carolina
CFI Travel - Westgate Resorts
Professional Dr. Ocoee, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 813-229-2121
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

CFI Travel - Westgate Resorts ripoff in basement of the Ocean Park resort, Myrtle Beach Ocoee Florida

I arranged a trip to Myrtle Beach, SC in July of this year. I had company coming from NH & Fl. and we wanted to go to Myrtle Beach. I received a call from CFI Travel offering a 2 night stay with 2 rooms in Myrtle Beach, provided we attend a 90 minute meeting and tour of a hotel regarding Timeshares. They were unable to give us accommodations at this particular hotel so put us up at the Royal Park Resort, which they said was in walking distance.

We arrived at the Hotel to find our rooms were on "ground Level" which was really at basement level. The rooms we awful. I was so embarrassed to put my company up in such a room. I checked and there were no other accommodations available. I asked at the desk what the name of the Hotel was where the meeting was and they had no idea of what I was talking about. I waited thinking CFI would call me and let me know where to meet. No call, so I called Customer Service at CFI and the person there did not have any idea of what I was referring to.

So I did not attend the meeting. The two rooms cost me $277.00, I would not have paid $1.00 for them if I had a choice. There were spiders and coackroaches running around. We were also across from the Generator which was so noisy you could not sleep.

CFI has now charged my credit card an additional $400.00 for the two rooms and I object to these tactics.

Barbara
Wilmington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2006 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CFI-Travel-Westgate-Resorts/Ocoee-Florida/CFI-Travel-Westgate-Resorts-ripoff-in-basement-of-the-Ocean-Park-resort-Myrtle-Beach-Oc-206709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CFI Travel - Westgate Resorts