Complaint Review: CFI

• Submitted: Tue, January 11, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, June 10, 2006

• Reported By:Raleigh New York
CFI
32nd St Joplin, Missouri U.S.A.

CFI ripoff false DAC-ISIS report Joplin Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Personal Responsibility

In february 2002 i started work for CFI. Everything was great and report be short. In 03.03.2003 I took load from TN to Queens, NYc boro. There was terrible directions and I called company there was no one speaks english.

My directions sent to Public Storage yard!!! with 53'trailer. Wrong place, warehouse was 2 blocks down. 2 blks down 2 hrs. There was everyvhere heavy rd construction.

When I get under bridge of Interstate trafic was directed far right to shoulder and there was dirt. I hit front right corners top of my trailer with bridge. They measure it at Great Dane repair service, and trailer height at the corner where was hit was 13'7.5". It suppoused to be 13'6". That caused tires which was not CFI standard 22.5 but 24.5 because truck was leased from fleet owner. CFI leased not standard eqipment, there was diferent height of equipment as trailer says what caused small dammage of equipment. $600 repair, $1000 deductible.

After they took $600 from my paycheck I quit. It was their responsibility give drivers standard equipment. They put all this stuff on my driving history and DAC-USIS services report(KGB for trucking corporations)as my fault!!! Incredible. Full covered russian system: rule #1:Tsar has always the truth. rule#2:If he has not the truth pay rule #1. Thank You guys I can serve you its my honor to be yours slave...and justice for all.

Peter
Raleigh, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2005 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CFI/Joplin-Missouri/CFI-ripoff-false-DAC-ISIS-report-Joplin-Missouri-126968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CFI

Personal Responsibility

AUTHOR: Yvonne - (U.S.A.)

While I agree with you that DAC/USIS is American form of KGB, I must comment that the equipment you drive is YOUR responsibility.

I hope from this incident you have learned a valuable lesson: tires come in many sizes; Bridges in New York City and the surrounding areas are not always marked correct; and when driving on the shoulder of any road the bridge clearance may be different. Case in point, the Pennsylvania turnpike, where the shoulder under bridges is often times higher that the roadway

I have been a truck driver for over 5 years. It is always the responsibility of the driver to know his equipment.