• Report: #1119341

• Reported By: Al from AZ — Arizona
CFI
Joplin, Missouri USA

CFI...No way I'll go back Joplin Missouri

I worked for CFI back in 2000 and will never go back. Seems you have to kiss dispatchers a** to get long runs. Home time is a joke. I was headed for Joplin with a load of beer and was told to re-power as I should be out of time 60 miles away. Had to drop trailer in the drop yard (forget the name of the little town where they have a motel for showers) in Ill. Sat there two days. Maybe if I did noit have to wait all night and slide axles to get legal I would have had plenty of time. They did not know what my log book said, how do they think I was out of time? Guess the Qual com is a tattly tail!

on anoter load after having bad load after bad load, I drove most of the night to get to Houston. Got up at 5 AM to get unloaded. I was #2 on the board. At noon I was #1 on the board. At 10 PM when I'm going to bed I get a dispatch to go to San Antonio and meet a drive and take his load to Laredo. Called Dispatch and said that I;ve been up all day since 5 AM and now going to bed. They threated to fire me but I was one step ahead of them as I talked to Glenn Brown and had his home phone to cal day or night if I continue to get screwed. I made the phone call and mr. brown acted on it. Since I refused the load they went ahead and gave it to another driver. Mr Brown told the night dispatcher who just came on duty to find me a load. That disopatcher told him there was a load that was ready the day before going to Nogales. Mr. Brown wanted to know why I was not given that load early in the day. The night dispatcher had no idea but I had my choick of two loads out of there 1 to Nogales and one to MN. No guess for me. I live in Sierra Vista. 70 miles from Nogales.

Mr Brown was a man of action, olther than that it is not worth the fight!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CFI/Joplin-Missouri/CFINo-way-Ill-go-back-Joplin-Missouri-1119341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CFI