• Report: #942053

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: Lori — Sacramento California United States of America
CHAMPION MOVERS 95821

CHAMPION MOVERS 95821 USED THRU MOVINGHELP.COM BROKEN ITEMS; POOR SERVICE; MISSING MEDS/ITEMS Internet

I used movinghelp.com to findmoving help for a 3 mile move. Read reviews & since great 5 star reviews on CHAMPION MOVERS. I chose them.

Per Movinghelp.com the payment voucher is to be given to lead crew member @ END of move; Dasvid, owner & lead; took this vouch @ START of move. I feel like a fool for having done that!!! I paid them the extra hours they worked via cash as I had not completely packed AND, the "receptionist"/wife told me to NOT DELAY my move as I had not packed completely "oh don t worry the guys will finish the packing and move you"

They packed alright. Did NOT mark boxes as to room; packed LIVE, WET plants in with books and irreplaceable photos ( now ruined); found my remote ( to TV) outside in a planter( ruined from water); 2 torchieres were broken by being placed into moving truck incorrectly ...NO ONE attempted to repair or see if they could be repaired. I had narcotics in my bed side stand :They(narcotics) are completely missing as are my JVC speakers to stereo.

I called CHASMPION MOVERS ; spoke to Regina the owners wife: She had David call me. He PROMISED to come to my home to attempt repair of lamps; to move the heavy boxes to appropriate rooms, look for speakers. We made an appoijntment for Sunday. David & regina never showed up never called.  When I called her she said" David had another joband we just did not want to come there. We can t refund your money or do anything to satisfy you"

DONOT USE champion movers  thru moving help.com

They promise great work/help but they steal, break items and arenot responsible for their actions. Also, they have NO insurance

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHAMPION-MOVERS-95821/internet/CHAMPION-MOVERS-95821-USED-THRU-MOVINGHELPCOM-BROKEN-ITEMS-POOR-SERVICE-MISSING-MEDSIT-942053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHAMPION MOVERS 95821