Complaint Review: CHARITYBUZZ.COM

CHARITYBUZZ.COM
877 Post Road East Internet United States of America

CHARITYBUZZ.COM CHARITYBUZZ Scammed, Lied and Ripped me off Internet

THOUGHT I WAS DONATING AND WAS RIPPED OFF

Won an auction. Got billed and received a reciept saying I won the item, all in within a week - 3 months pass - NO ITEM .

Contact CharityBuzz.com and receive an email that the representative that was in charge was no longer there and that they would be in touch.  90 DAYS AFTER THE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED AND I HAVE TO FOLLOW UP... AND THIS IS THE RESPONSE??

THE CATCHALL ON THIS...  The item is only redeemable for only certain arenas and the arenas only host the event one time a year.

Item was never redeemed and now I am being told the item has expired???  How does an item expire that has never been redeemed?

Spoke to Coppy Holzman directly, CEO of CharityBuzz.com - He states that he will look into it and he may refund the entire amount out of his own pocket...

STILL WAITING FOR THE REFUND AND I NEVER GOT TO USE WHAT I WON

I DID FILE COMPLAINTS WITH Better Business Bureau, Consumer Protection Agency Also let the company that donated the item know, what has transpired, as well as the foundation for which the money went to - supposedly. I CAN'T PROVE THAT THE MONEY EVEN WENT TO THE CHARITY.

ALL I CAN SAY IS:

I spent hundreds on an auction and the item was not redeemed

Charity Buzz made their commission and thats all they care about

Coppy Holzman is a typical scam artist by stating the item offer has EXPIRED and that he would consider refunding my money

I GOT RIPPED OFF HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS!!!!

AVOID CHARITYBUZZ.COM  - AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

Buyer beware!!!! BE VERY AWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHARITYBUZZCOM/internet/CHARITYBUZZCOM-CHARITYBUZZ-Scammed-Lied-and-Ripped-me-off-Internet-602492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHARITYBUZZ.COM