Complaint Review: CHARLIE BALDUCCI

• Reported By: Gino — Staten Island New York United States of America
CHARLIE BALDUCCI
12 BROAD STREET STATEN ISLAND, New York United States of America

CHARLIE BALDUCCI CHARLIE B. ASSAULT STATEN ISLAND, New York

I never thought I would be using this site to write about this obviously, crazed individual.  Just to advise, he has multiple fraud actions against him. Not to mention, a long criminal history.

I do not understand how someone like this can be funded by the State of New York, but still steal, lie and cheat those that utilize his facility.

I understand that the State of New York is in fact investigating these fraud actions, but yet, he is still being allowed to hold fund raisers.

I believe this individual to be a sociopath. He needs some sort of counselling. I am not here to make fun of this person, he very much needs help.

I did in fact have an affair with this person. He acted in a civilized manner, until I asked him a question, that was when he became enraged. He even threatend to hurt me. I pray this person either goes himself to get help or someone out there help him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHARLIE-BALDUCCI/STATEN-ISLAND-New-York-/CHARLIE-BALDUCCI-CHARLIE-B-ASSAULT-STATEN-ISLAND-New-York-747513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHARLIE BALDUCCI