- Report: #447923
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS
CHARTER COMMUNICATIONSWWW.CHARTER.COM Internet U.S.A.
CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS cHARTER BUNDLE SERVICES SALES SCAMS Internet
*UPDATE Employee: Offer of Assistance from Charter
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. They offered by mail addressed to my personal name and thanking me for being a long term customer -a bundle service that would expand my service and when called about ordering they declined saying it was for new customers only and I could get it at a higher price then the offer.
2. They sent several e-mails using their e-mail service i subscribe to encourage internet order by offering a TV sweepstakes offer; when I placed the order which went through flawlessly, they did not schedule my installation for two weeks. They sent me a e- mail saying they could not reach me by phone to schedule the appointment but I should call a certain number. From that number I was tossed to three other numbers with each operator telling they could not help me - either it was corporate order they had no access to or they could sell me a bundle with next day installation if ordered inmmediately of course at a much higher rate.
I could not tell whether the operators were genuinely ill-informed / ill- trained, or they were in on the get rid of the customer game. In any case, I am not eh onl;y customer going thru this was evident. I am still getting mail offers which confuse me everytime! Each one addresses me by my first name as well! This type of scam needs to be investigated. One positive thing: Charter internet service is great! --- Simobserver
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2009 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHARTER-COMMUNICATIONS/internet/CHARTER-COMMUNICATIONS-cHARTER-BUNDLE-SERVICES-SALES-SCAMS-Internet-447923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.