dealers

900 STEWARD AVE. GARDEN CITY, NEW YORK 11530 Internet United States of America
  • Phone: 516-745 3838
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

CHASE AUTO FINANCE MARK SHIENBAUM, ANN MARIE DETOMMASO TORRIE P. STATED SHE WORKED IN THE CEO'S OFFICE, AND WOULD WORK WITH ME. APPARENTLY SHE DIDN'T WORK IN THAT OFFICE. MY CAR WAS REPO'ED ON 6/22/2010 GARDEN CITY, Internet

I was behind on my car payments and I called the CEO's office. I spoke to a woman named Torrie Petrowski she said she would work with me. Every two weeks when I got my Unemployment Insurance. On Tuesday June 22nd my car was repossessed from my driveway. While this was happening I phoned "Torrie" on the phone,and she didn't know what to do. She said she would get back to me, she never did. I then called the office back to speak with CEO Mark Sheinbaum, I was put in touch with Ann Marie Detommaso. At that point I was told "Torrie" did not work in the CEO's office, and she she was just a case manager. For the last 2 weeks all I've been given is the run around. The "REPO" company wants me to drive 30 miles to pick up my belongings from the car, and pay $100.00 for them storing it. Today, I was threatened if I don't come up with $1,200.00 they will auction the car off, and I will be billed for the difference.

U

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHASE-AUTO-FINANCE/internet/CHASE-AUTO-FINANCE-MARK-SHIENBAUM-ANN-MARIE-DETOMMASO-TORRIE-P-STATED-SHE-WORKED-IN-THE-620556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHASE AUTO FINANCE