Complaint Review: CHASE BANK

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:Solana Beach California
P.O. BOX 94014, Palatine, Illinois U.S.A.

CHASE BANK, Chase Credit Card - one late payment - raise my rate of 29.99 - Palatine Illinois

I made one late payment in April and Chase raised my interest rate on my credit card to 29.99%...I called them...the only programs they have to reduce the interest rate requires the account to be closed.

In these economic times, the customer should come first...because when the economy improves and I can pay off my credit cards, I will NEVER, EVER again deal with Chase!

They bought out Washington Mutual out here in California and they are a nightmare. I will make sure my friends and family NEVER deal with Chase... they are creating their own downfall!

Solana Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHASE-BANK/Palatine-Illinois-60094/CHASE-BANK-Chase-Credit-Card-one-late-payment-raise-my-rate-of-2999-Palatine-Illin-464567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHASE BANK