Complaint Review: CHASE CIRCUIT CITY

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:EL PASO Texas
CHASE CIRCUIT CITY
WWW.CHASE.COM/CREDITCARDS WILMINGTON, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-4776761
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

CHASE CHASE CIRCUIT CITY INCREDIBLE!!! WILMINGTON Illinois

HAD THIS ACCOUNT SINCE 2006, I BOUGHT A TV, DVD SET AND LAPTOP. I BEEN MAKING PAYMENTS ON TIME ALL THE TIME, NEVER LATE. I HAVE A PROMOTIONAL APR OF 0% TIL 5/16/2009, I MADE MY LAST PAYMENT ONLINE ON 5/13/2009 OF 400.00 TO COVER THE PROMOTIONAL APR OF 0% SO I DO NOT GET THE 183.96 OF ACCUM DEFERRED FINANCE CHARGE. I TRIED TO DO A BALANCE TRANSFER WITH BANK OF AMERICA ON 05/03/2009 BUT THEY TELL ME THAT CHASE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE BALANCE TRANSFER.BANK OF AMERICA SEND THEM A CHECK ON 05/06/2009, I SPOKE WITH A REP AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE WILL BE CANCELLING THAT CHECK AND DIRECT DEPOSIT THE 400.00 IN MY WELLS FARGO ACCOUNT SO I CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT ONLINE. I DID MY PAYMENT ONLINE LIKE ALWAYS!!! AND MISTERIOUSLY THE PAYMENT NEVER WAS MADE!!! I HAVE A CONFIRMATION NUM#706705238 AND THEY CANNOT FIND IT. I BEEN CALLING TO SETTLE THIS WITH CHASE/CIRCUIT CITY,AND NO LUCK!!! Y BEEN SPOKEN WITH SUPERVISORS ON THE DAY SHIFT, THEN I CALLED AT NIGHT AND THEY TOLD ME NO CALL IN THE MORNING THEY HAVE YOUR CASE!!! THEY POST ON MY ACCOUNT 2 NSF FUNDS FEE OF 35.00 EACH PLUS .99 CENTS FEE THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. PLUS THE 183.96 BECAUSE MY PAYMENT WASNT ON TIME. I EXPLAIN TO THEM THE SITUATION BUT NOTHING. I SPOKE TONIGHT TO A MANAGER MANDY RIVAS AND NOTHING WAS DONE EITHER. I HAVE THE NAMES OF 9 DIFFERENT PERSONS FROM CHASE AND NOTHING. I TOOK MY FILE THIS MORNING TO A LOCAL CHASE BANK IN EL PASO, TX. TO EXPLAIN THE SITUATION AND THE CUST SERVICE REP TOLD ME THIS IS A DIFFERENT BRANCH YOU NEED TO CALL THE 1800 NUMBER, Y EXPLAINED THE SITUATION AND NOTHING. I THINK I TRIED EVERYTHING AND NOTHING. I NEED YOUR HELP. THESE PEOPLE FROM CHASE OUR TERRIBLE. I LOOK ONLINE AND THEY HAVE MILLIONS OF COMPLAINS. ANOTHER THING TO THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT ON 5/14/2009 WHEN I NEVER AUTHORIZED THEM TO DO SO?? FROM BILLING, CUSTOMER SERVICE ( VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL), ETC.

Biby
EL PASO, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHASE-CIRCUIT-CITY/WILMINGTON-Illinois-19850/CHASE-CHASE-CIRCUIT-CITY-INCREDIBLE-WILMINGTON-Illinois-456013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHASE CIRCUIT CITY