Complaint Review: CHBA Consumer Health Benefits Association

• Updated: Sat, September 05, 2009

• Reported By: ckbteachermom — Dothan Alabama USA
CHBA Consumer Health Benefits Association
4875 Coconut Creek Pkwy Coconut Creek,, Florida United States of America

CHBA Consumer Health Benefits Association National health choice plans, NCHB, national benefits consultants Someone named Christie called trying to sell us health insurance. She promised us health insur. She said it would cover 80 %everything. I signed up for it, for 259.95$ Turns out its a discount prgrm Coconut Creek, , Florida

* : filing complaints

A girl named Christie called from National Health Plans choice selling us health insurance. She guaranteed it was health insurance.  I signed up for it, 259.95$.  The I get an email from them from consumer health benefits association, turns out what I bought was a discount program. SheNow none of the numbers I try calling I can't get through. No one is returning my messages. I was lied to. It cost 259.95 up front, now 129. will be taken out every month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2009 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHBA-Consumer-Health-Benefits-Association/Coconut-Creek-Florida-33063/CHBA-Consumer-Health-Benefits-Association-National-health-choice-plans-NCHB-national-be-490299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHBA Consumer Health Benefits Association

#1

filing complaints

AUTHOR: ckbteachermom - (USA)

I am filing a complaint trying to get our money back, with the BBB in Fl, in Dothan AL, FBI internet crimes unit, and wiull try local DA's office. They need to be shut down, they are scamming people left and right.