Complaint Review: CHBA Consumer Health Benefits Association

• Updated: Thu, December 31, 2009

• Reported By: mitchell — cookeville Tennessee United States of America
CHBA Consumer Health Benefits Association
4875 coconut creek parkway Coconut Creek,Fla, Florida United States of America

CHBA Consumer Health Benefits Association tried to cancel on dec.30,and was told by ,kindra,that i should wait until jan.17, i guess so they could hit my bank again.she would'nt even give me her last name.I immediately went to my bank,hot c complete ripoff,even stupid enough to get me to wait to cancel;so they could hit my bank again! Coconut Creek, Florida

this company is so whack, the lady [Kindra],I was talking to said that she does'nt give out her last name.She told me that I should wait until the 17th of Jan.,to cancel.I guess that would give them one last chance to hit my bank.I informed her that I was going to have them reported.I then went straight to my bank,and had my debit card hot carded.She informed me that in my state,I could only get 29 dollars refunded.My Bank laughed,and said they would to know where she got her information.I hope chba get's sued so much,that all there employees/liars feel the wrath.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2009 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHBA-Consumer-Health-Benefits-Association/Coconut-CreekFla-Florida-33063/CHBA-Consumer-Health-Benefits-Association-tried-to-cancel-on-dec30and-was-told-by-kin-548262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHBA Consumer Health Benefits Association