specimen

• Reported By:METAIRIE Louisiana
CHEAP TICKETS AND UNITED AIRLENS
CHEAPTICKETS.COM Internet U.S.A.

CHEAP TICKETS AND UNITED AIRLENS CHEATED BY CHEAP TICKETS Internet

I purchased a first class ticket in Januray for a trip in June 2007. I was sent several confirmation emails for my trip; however, I called to verify the day before my trip and the airline had no record of a ticket for me.

I spent five hours on the phone with Cheap Tickets and United Airlines trying to get the situation resolved. I arrived at the airport very early in case there was a problem. I did not have a ticket and I had to spend two hours at the ticket counter while they called and tried to get verification of the e-ticket.

Once they were able to get verification, they issued me a coach seat. I showed them the reciept that I had paid for a first class ticket. However, the plane was already full in first class, so they could not do anything about it. When I alsed about a refund they told me they could not help me I had to call customer service.

Cheap Tickets told me this was not there problem to get a refund from United Airlines, and United has been less than helpful. I paid cheap tickets for the ticket and I want a refund from them. I did not ask for a full refund just the first leg when I had to sit in coach, about $200.00.

Thanks

Trisha
METAIRIE, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2007 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHEAP-TICKETS-AND-UNITED-AIRLENS/internet/CHEAP-TICKETS-AND-UNITED-AIRLENS-CHEATED-BY-CHEAP-TICKETS-Internet-1031034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHEAP TICKETS AND UNITED AIRLENS