Complaint Review: CHEAP TRIPS TRAVEL CO.

• Submitted: Mon, April 05, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 05, 2010

• Reported By: Cindi — Evans Georgia USA
CHEAP TRIPS TRAVEL CO.
Evans, Georgia United States of America

CHEAP TRIPS TRAVEL CO. NEVER SENT REFUND Evans, Georgia

After purchasing a package for my "review first", I decided I didn't want it as it was not as represented and I therefore returned it exactly to the address in Cherry Hill, NJ where indicated, getting a reference #, etc. When I called to question when my money would be credited, I was then told it would take 60-90 days. Meanwhile, I got a little surprise from my bank that month when I received an overdrawn notice. After some research I discovered that Cheap Trips gave me the before taxes amount of the package, never mentioning the full amount that would be charged. Cheap Trips caused a s****.>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2010 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHEAP-TRIPS-TRAVEL-CO/Evans-Georgia-30809/CHEAP-TRIPS-TRAVEL-CO-NEVER-SENT-REFUND-Evans-Georgia-589807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHEAP TRIPS TRAVEL CO.