Complaint Review: CHEAP TRIPS

• Updated: Wed, August 19, 2009

• Reported By: Pat — Garden City Georgia USA
www.cheaptrips.com Internet United States of America

CHEAP TRIPS Cheap Trips is a Rip-Off! Internet

I was contacted by Cheap Trips telling me I would get a great discounts on travel.  Inlcuded with this package would be four free airline tickets and a 100.00 gas card.  I went ahead and signed up.  I looked at the website and was not impressed the rates they were giving were the same everywhere else.  When I received the material not only was my four free airline tickets not in the package as promised but I had to do surveys that were worth 10.00 each that could add up to 100.00 over the year.  Needless to say I was pissed.

I gathered all the material together and mailed it back to the company along with a complaint letter.  I then called the company to request a refund.  I was informed that it would take one to two billing cycles to receive my refund.  I told them they got my money immediately and I want it refunded.  I was then told it was nothing could do and I would have to speak to a supervisor who has not called me back as of today.  It has been at least a month.  I initially was not going to do this so called travel club but my boyfriend thought it would be a good idea.  All I can say is when a deal sounds to good to be true it normally is!

FYI on yesterday I got a response from the CheapTrips family.  It was suppose to be my free airline tickets. (ha!ha!)  It was another voucher that I have to fill out for my airline tickets of desired locations.  Stay away from this company unless you have money to give away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2009 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHEAP-TRIPS/internet/CHEAP-TRIPS-Cheap-Trips-is-a-Rip-Off-Internet-482227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHEAP TRIPS