Complaint Review: CHEAP TRIPS.COM

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2007

• Reported By:LIVE OAK Texas
CHEAP TRIPS.COM
CHEAPTRIPS.COM CHERRY HILL, New Jersey U.S.A.

CHEAP TRIPS.COM CHEAP TRIPS GOT THEIR PACKAGE BACK IN SEPTEMBER AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOT A REFUND! CHERRY HILL New Jersey

Well sometime in August 2007, a young and energetic woman called me telling me that if I travel a lot and want to save money I should join cheap trips. About to travel again, I decided to listen to her money back guarantee joint and if I liked it, I would keep it, and if I didn't I could send it back- no worries.

So in the mail, I get a package from them and it's nothing like what the lady had described. I could only visit certain spots, stay at certain hotels, and spend a set amount of days wherever I chose from the list that they sent. It was crap.

I sent the packages back at my own expense and called thier billing dept. As soon as they answer the phone they pop off with an attitude like you shouldn't be calling them. Anyway I explained who I was and I needed to know when my refund would be in my account. They said it would be on my next billing statement-guess what...it wasn't!

So EVERYDAY I called and asked when it would show up and they said Oct. 31st....NOT! It's now Nov. 15th and my account is empty...I just spoke with Tracy the supervisor and she said "for sure, the earliest I can process your account will be next Tuesday!" Well I was so mad after that I wanted to cry.

They don't care about thier integrity which is next to nothing and it's very scary that they are in business at all. I need help because I wasn't treated with the respect I gave them. I was given the run around and to this day still no straight foward answers, just empty promises, which i don't think they'll fufill this time, either.

Jenifer
LIVE OAK, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2007 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHEAP-TRIPSCOM/CHERRY-HILL-New-Jersey/CHEAP-TRIPSCOM-CHEAP-TRIPS-GOT-THEIR-PACKAGE-BACK-IN-SEPTEMBER-AND-I-STILL-HAVENT-GOT-A-284995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHEAP TRIPS.COM