Complaint Review: CHEAPTRIPS.COM

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 16, 2010

• Reported By:East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania
CHEAPTRIPS.COM
www,cheaptrips.com Bangor, Maine U.S.A.

CHEAPTRIPS.COM I get this call on my cell from a nice professional, low pressure sounding gent by the name of Shayne. He said he was calling from CHEAPTRIPS.com and I was selected from other sites I had used to get travel deals. He said I was going to get 4 free Round Trip flight tickets from any of the Major Airlines, for FREE travel anywhere in the USA, Cancun, Bahamas, Mexico, etc. When he said Hawaii and LV. Bangor Maine

*Consumer Comment: Cheaptrips.com like a ponzi scheme

*Author of original report: If it SOUNDS to good to BE TRUE....it probably IS a SCAM!

RobRox
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHEAPTRIPSCOM/Bangor-Maine/CHEAPTRIPSCOM-I-get-this-call-on-my-cell-from-a-nice-professional-low-pressure-sounding-426712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHEAPTRIPS.COM

Cheaptrips.com like a ponzi scheme

AUTHOR: Npoole - (United States of America)

I have paid twice for the Lifetime upgrade which is confusing as I can only live one life so how is it that I have to pay twice for that?  I have also went on a trip and submitted the airfare receipts and was denied refund/rebate

If it SOUNDS to good to BE TRUE....it probably IS a SCAM!

AUTHOR: Robrox - (U.S.A.)

It was sounding pretty d**n good, he said $59. for 3 years and $99. for Lifetime? I said hhmm, then he said, after a few minutes he would give me the Platinum Lifetime "Exclusive Membership" for only $59.+ the 4 free RT air tix, + $100. gas voucher, + $100. rebate on any plane tix that were purchased through their Site. I had to hang up with him because I was gertting in a drop zone + I wanted to check it all out first. So I tried to call up the site on my BB, NOTHING! So, I thought wait until I get home to really try and search them. Well, it's a d**n good thing because I see a TON of reports here that THEY are scammers! I don't really like giving MY info when people call me that I have NO idea who the heck they are! So, low and behold! They are POOP! Good Luck to you all! And THANX! for the HEADSUP! If you need any help or need an additional voice, I am HERE! Best of Luck! Go to the Internet Fraud Dept. for the Feds! FCC! Get those RATS! GET em!