- Report: #320574
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: CHECK INTO CASH OREGON
CHECK INTO CASH OREGON14110 SE STARK STREET PORTLAND, Oregon United States of America
Check Into Cash REVIEW: Check Into Cash commitment to customer satisfaction. Payday loan and cash advance industry is to help customers with their money needs in a professional caring manner in all 1000+ payday advance centers. Portland Oregon
*UPDATE: Check Into Cash pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Check Into Cash recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business.
*UPDATE Employee: CHECK INTO CASH STATE OF OREGON NOW OUT OF BUSINESS! THEY HAVE BEEN SELLING YOUR PHONE NUMBERS!! PORTLAND Oregon NOT TRUE
A businesses first
line of defense on
If your business
willing to make a
Click here now..
EDitors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Check Into Cash. Check Into Cash has a commitment to excellence in customer service in the payday advance industry.
Our conversations with Check Into Cash have shown a company devoted to providing quality product, quick service and a commitment to total customer satisfaction. Customers can expect that the company and owner Allan Jones will work towards finding a resolution to any complaints or concerns from their customers and will not rest until this has been accomplished bet on it! said one company executive. Check Into Cash listens carefully to customer concerns, responds immediately and sees any concern as an opportunity to better ourselves as a payday advance company and the many other financial services that we provide.
Founder and CEO, Allan Jones, has informed Ripoff Report that his personal philosophy and highest concern - is that his customers are a precious resource who must always be satisfied with the product and service emphasizing nothing else will be accepted! As a successful businessman, Mr. Jones feels it is critical to listen to his customers and respond properly and in a fast manner. By always putting his customers first, Mr. Jones hopes to maintain Check Into Cash as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come. He is determined to always be number one. Number two is not good enough. Let us state this again number two is not good enough. It never will be. Not even fifty years from number two will never be acceptable. Number one is the only choice and Mr. Jones seeks this top ranking in anything he pursues. Number two will never be accepted. Number one, please.
Toby Pendergrass, Chief of Staff at the company, told Ripoff Report that Mr. Jones's personal business philosophy is that he "strives to add value in the companys services because we know that a successful business model is based on doing what you say you are going to do for the cheapest price possible, as quickly as possible every single time. Check Into Cash's mission statement says it all: "Check Into Cash strives to provide top-quality customer service and convenience in each of its centers and online." Some of the other things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its investigation now please, pay attention here, okay? - include RIDICULOUSLY FANTASTIC customer feedback, which reads: Check Into Cash and the honest, hardworking owner Allan Jones of Cleveland Tennessee made sure I was aware of all aspects of my payday loan. I was so happy that I was treated with respect and I was not charged an arm and a leg just for a loan I needed to help me get through to the next payday so that I could eat and buy good groceries not that generic garbage you get at the bottom dollar stores. I have very high standards for what I give my children to eat and I cant sacrifice that just because I am short on cash. By giving me a fast loan, Check Into Cash allowed my children to eat the high quality cabbage, pinto beans and chicken and fruits like strawberries, bananas and watermelon that their growing bodies need and deserve. I just dont know what I would have done without the company. I was treated good. Sometimes you go into a store and they treat you like garbage because they know you dont have any money but at Check Into Cash they treated me like royalty. I want to go on record as stating that I am happy with the deal I was given. I am happy that I wasnt charged a ton of money just to get a little cash before payday. Sometimes life is hard and I get so depressed about things. I wish things had worked out differently and that my husband had not left me to raise these kids. I guess I just wish he paid child support like he is LEGALLY REQUIRED TO DO so that I could raise these kids without having to scrimp and save. But no!!!! He ran off. So anyway times are hard but we are getting by thanks to Check Into Cash. I guess I shouldnt complain. I dug my own hole. I should have known better than to marry him but it is what it is. You probably didnt want to know all of that but guess what you heard it anyway. If someone says Check Into Cash isnt the best company out there they are wrong. Plain wrong.
Employee enthusiasm and dedication for the company and its owner, ..a first for Ripoff Report..
Check Into Cashs employees have expressed that they working in a professional and peaceful work environment. Daniel Brantley, communications specialist told Ripoff Report, "Ive worked in a lot of different environments, but Ive never worked for a man like Allan Jones who genuinely cares about taking care of both his employees and customers. Everyone at our company knows that we are expected to perform at the highest level and Allan holds himself to the same standard. I often wish that companies I do business with would work as hard to satisfy their customers you just dont see that nowadays. Too often companies only care about making as much money as possible. What shame. At Check Into Cash, we realize that if we dont keep our customers happy, they will find someone else.
Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Check Into Cashs past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards customer and employee satisfaction.
Check Into Cash recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Reports Investigation Check Into Cash has made organizational changes allowing its customers and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great customer experience.
In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Mr. Jones and many of his past and current associates, Ripoff Report is convinced that Check Into Cash is committed to quality in the payday advance industry, resulting in total customer satisfaction. This is the straight and honest truth no jiving!
Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.
Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE ONE REPORT THAT WAS FILED ABOUT CHECK INTO CASH:
As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every person who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. Ripoff Report did that and found about half of the reports were filed by an ex-employee. Not one person contacted Ripoff Reprot back and said their issue was not resolved.
As stated above.. Check Into Cash recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored.
Check out one of many Check into Cash Commercials .
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
CHECK INTO CASH STATE OF OREGON NOW OUT OF BUSINESS! THEY HAVE BEEN SELLING YOUR PHONE NUMBERS!! PORTLAND Oregon
Now that Check into Cash is out of business in the State of Oregon, consumers need to know that they have been selling your infomation to collection agencies.
1. First your phone numbers. For that "reminder call" the day before your loan is due.
2. Then the collection agencies research your phone number, and any address that comes up under that phone number--called REVERSE PHONE LOOK UP in the collection industry. (THEY GET THIS FROM THE TAX ASSESSOR'S OFFICE)
3. Then they start calling the people listed on the property OR who owns your property if you are a renter or you if you are a home owner.
4. What happens next? If you are a renter, they harrass your landlord if possible, claiming that YOU gave them this phone number as a contact.
5. This of course is a lie. They know what they are doing. People are getting unfair evictions because of this practice!!!
6. And if like most people in America, you have mail going to mom's house, they start harassing your elderly parents. This practice is actually elder abuse, and you can sue them for doing it.
7. The top customers who purchased information from Check Into Cash Oregon are:
Great Lake Student Loans
Sallie Mae Student Loans
Capital One Credit Cards
Capital One Auto Finance
8. Take a stand. Most collection agencies are what are known in the finance world as SCAVENGERS. They buy old debts from creditors that have been dissolved by time, bankruptcy, idenity theft, charged off or actually paid off by the origonal borrower. All these collectiona agencies have is nothing. All they can do is make harassing phone calls, and threats. So let them. Have fun with it, write them a drop dead letter and make sure you send a copy of a court document filled out with THEIR NAME ON IT AS DEFENDANT, it is amazing how they suddenly stop calling.....
9. Check out all of your credit reports from the 3 major agencies, and also inquire at the mortgage only credit bureaus like Beacon. Many Scavengers try to list bad debts on mortgage only credit bureaus, hoping you will pay in a pinch when buying or refinancing a home in the future.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2008 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHECK-INTO-CASH-OREGON/PORTLAND-Oregon-97233/Check-Into-Cash-REVIEW-Check-Into-Cash-commitment-to-customer-satisfaction-Payday-loan-a-320574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)