Complaint Review: CHECKCARE CONCORD CA 94521-0546

• Submitted: Mon, December 20, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2012

• Reported By: A VICTIM OF CHECKCARE,Nathalie — SACRAMENTO California United States of America
CHECKCARE CONCORD CA 94521-0546
P.O.BOX 21546 CONCORD CA 94521-0546 SACRAMENTO, California United States of America

CHECKCARE CONCORD CA 94521-0546 TWO MONTHS AFTER PAYING ALL FEE'S,INCLUDING AND UNJUST ENRICHMENT EXTRA FEE TO GET MY INFO OUT OF THEIR SYSTEM, I WAS EMBARASSED IN MY LOCAL STORE AND NOT ALLOWED TO WRITE A CHECK-IT TOOK ME A WEEK TO SACRAMENTO, California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Bad Check Writers

Two months after paying all the fees incurred for my returned check plus an unjust enrichments fee to get my info out of their stupid system, I was embarrassed at my local grocery store and they would not accept my check!

Since I had money in my account and no outstanding checks, I could not understand why until I researched it which took several phone calls and a week later to find out that Check Care uses Siturgy and they kept my name in the system due to their incompetence!

When I contacted them to remove my name --there was no apology just rudeness!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2010 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHECKCARE-CONCORD-CA-94521-0546/SACRAMENTO-California-95820/CHECKCARE-CONCORD-CA-94521-0546-TWO-MONTHS-AFTER-PAYING-ALL-FEESINCLUDING-AND-UNJUST-EN-673642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHECKCARE CONCORD CA 94521-0546

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Bad Check Writers

AUTHOR: Ms. Andrews - (United States of America)

Once you have a zero balance in Checkcare's system, you are free to write checks, however it is at the business' discretion if they choose to accept checks from you again.  If you wrote me a bad check, I would be hesitant to accept a check from you again.