amazing

• Reported By: Abner — Peoria Arizona United States of America
CHEVRON/TEXACO
P.O. Box 9560 Internet United States of America

CHEVRON/TEXACO Chevron / Texaco Business Card , Internet

*Consumer Comment: I COMPLETELY AGREE, AVOID CHEVRON TEXACO BUSINESS CARD.

DO NOT APPLY FOR A BUSINESS CREDIT CARD WITH CHEVRON / TEXACO. You will have 9 days to pay from the time you receive your statement. For us it takes 5 days via U.S. Mail to receive the bill and 5 days to send it. If you are late,  the late fee is $39 per month!!! + INTEREST. Unless you read the fine print you're screwed and tatooed!    The oil companies aren't rich enough !!! Power and Greed!!!   Please boycott Chevron and Texaco.  If you are considering a Chevon/Texaco card please read the fine print before you sign up. See Cardmember Agreement Item (c) READ BEFORE YOU SIGN UP!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2009 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHEVRONTEXACO/internet/CHEVRONTEXACO-Chevron-Texaco-Business-Card-Internet-541313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHEVRON/TEXACO

I COMPLETELY AGREE, AVOID CHEVRON TEXACO BUSINESS CARD.

AUTHOR: Alessandro machi - (U.S.A.)

I completely agree with the person who filed the complaint against Chevron/Texaco business credit card division.  Not only does Chevron/Texaco barely give enough time to pay the bill, they changed the due date on my account after I had had that due date for the prior two years, without notice, and then Chevron/Texaco would not change the due date back.

I called Chevron/Texaco three times to have the due date changed back.  The first time the phone just cut off after we had been talking for over 15 minutes, going over the same nonsense over and over.

Because I also stated I wanted my old terms back as well, the customer service people never wrote in the comments section that I also wanted my old due date, even though I absolutely on each occasion made it completely clear that I wanted my old due date along with the old terms.

I recently was hit with a 41 dollar late fee because the due date was never changed back per my request.  The level of arrogance of EVERYBODY I talked to at the company that handles Chevron's and Texaco's business credit card division actually beats out Chase Bank, and that is pretty amazing.  AVOID Chevron Texaco business card.

I will be writing every consumer protection agency in all fifty states warning them about the Chevron Texaco business credit card. I will also be requesting that whenever notes are written on a customers account that we receive a copy in a timely manner so that we can either agree or disagree with them.

This hurt me on a personal level as one of the three times I called to try and get the date changed back to what it used to be was from my father's death bed in the hospital. I do not like being late on my bills. I begged them, I pleaded, please put back the date to where it was because I had been paying their bill in full every month for the past couple of years at the old due date.

Changing the due date in the middle of my dealing with my father's terminal illness was just that one extra thing every month that slaps you in the face. I called on three different occasions and the customer service reps just could not honor ANY PART of what I ASKED THEM TO DO, including changing the due date back to either the original due date of the 7th or 8th of the month, or to the 10th of the month which is what I really wanted.

I hate the way Chevron Texaco conducts themselves on the phone, I consider the notes they took when I called in those three times to be purposely vague on their part as I KNOW I said iseveral times, "please put my due date to the 10th of the month", and they never did it. Recently Chevron Texaco fined me 41 dollars for being "late" (my payment arrived on the fifth of the month), AND I'M NOT PAYING THEM THE FRAUDULENT LATE FEE.

I also will file a complaint about their dishonest customer service note taking with the credit bureaus and the consumer protection agencies in all fifty states. I feel badly for the local Chevron dealers who have lost my business because of the arrogance of their business credit card division.