Complaint Review: CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVVICES RIVERSIDE, CA

• Submitted: Mon, October 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By:Murrieta California
CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVVICES RIVERSIDE, CA
23119 Cottonwood Ave Bldg A, Moreno Valley, California U.S.A.

CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES RIVERSIDE, CA MAKING FALSE STAETMENTS IN REPORT, PUTTING DAUGHTER IN FOSTER HOME WHEN THERE IS FAMILY PRE-SCREENED AND SON IS ALREADY AT HOME. ADDING MORE CLASSES TO PLAN TO KEEP KIDS FROM COMING HOME Moreno Valley California

*Consumer Comment: CPS Riverside County

*General Comment: Cps Moreno valley Cps corruption

My daughter had been detained in Foster care due to my going out of town on business in August 2008 and leaving my children PRE-ARRANGED.with their fathers . Upon my return home. CPS called a hearing to place them with the fathers since I did not noyify them. Now I cannot see my children or visit them without being supervised.?? I find this hard to believe since I have never abused my children I simply went out of town on business.

I have been the sole provider of my children from birth. I transferred my case from San Diego courts to Riverside and there has been crazy reports of lies which I have never received copies of. San Diego Juvenile courts and Social workers wrote the exact opposite of me in San Diego. They reported that I am a good mother and see to it that my chikdren are well taken care of.

Now when I get to Riverside it is a whole different story. I am accused of working too much so I can afford a "Mercedes and a $300k House". I never made these statements and furthermore my car is paid off. I dont have any payments. End result is my daughters father ultimately took on the repsonsiblity poorly and did not take my daughter to school, did not comply with the social workers and my daughter is now placed in a home where there is language and cultural barriers.

Her brother is with his grandmother and other relatives that have not been evaluated by the CPS office. I found this out because I prefered my daughter to go to her home instead of strangers. I need to know why is it that I must follow protocol, but CPS does not have to? I have reserched the laws for Relatives asnd Former relatives and my sons' grnadmother falls into that category. This social worker is trying to keep my children from me deliberately.

She says dont worry about them and worry about myself. HUH? what mother wouldnt worry about her kids in a Foster Home?? I am getting treated unfairly and need to know what to do and find out how to Appeal this or have her investigated for false statements and bias treatment based on income and intellectual level. I dont do drugs, never abused my kids, I need HELP. THESE PEOPLE ARE TRYING AND ARE TEARING MY FAMILY APART>

Catina
Murrieta, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2008 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHILD-PROTECTIVE-SERVVICES-RIVERSIDE-CA/Moreno-Valley-California-92553/CHILD-PROTECTIVE-SERVICES-RIVERSIDE-CA-MAKING-FALSE-STAETMENTS-IN-REPORT-PUTTING-DAUGHTE-378754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVVICES RIVERSIDE, CA

CPS Riverside County

AUTHOR: MyLocator - (United States of America)

Very unprofessional/unethical experience with riverside county cps.  Devasting childrens lives.

"based on the fact" , "this is what you told me", "we had already agreed" cps workers that lie have no business being around children and giving testimony or documentation in other cps cases.

.http://soundcloud.com/cpscorruptionriverside/cps-christina-hernandez-lies

#2 General Comment

Cps Moreno valley Cps corruption

AUTHOR: MyLocator - (United States of America)

I am also a victim of lies and false allegations made by Cps staff. Please see my report. I am certified caregiver and my familyemners where form my care based on false allegations and lies from Cps workers of riverside county Moreno valley case workers supervisors and regional managers. Disgusting.