• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Teresa — Westfield Massachusetts
3995 W. Quail Ave, Ste. B, Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

CHKMATE*INSTANTCHE I created an account and paid with my debit card, then I closed the account on their web site. They took money from my account for three months. Now they claim that I had to call them to close the CHKMATE*INSTANTCHE Mislead the cost and term of service provided from one-time to recurring , Las Vegas, Nevada

The company Instant Checkmate LLC-USA of 3995 W. Quail Ave, Ste. B, Las Vegas, NV 89118 , without my authorization debited my account at least three times.This company uses a fake web site that take you to close your account after it is created. Then it keep debiting your account and when you call them they tell you that you are SUPPOSED TO CALL THEM TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHKMATEINSTANTCHE/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/CHKMATEINSTANTCHE-I-created-an-account-and-paid-with-my-debit-card-then-I-closed-the-1036806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHKMATE*INSTANTCHE