Complaint Review: CHOICE COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE

• Reported By: Champion37 — Grand Prairie Texas
CHOICE COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE

CHOICE COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE CCS GROUP BAD, BAD COMPANY Internet

*Consumer Comment: CCS

*General Comment: clear Choice communications scam!!!

This company found my phone list and is calling everyone and telling them I am writing fraudulent checks and they are trying to deliver legal documents to me.

I mean, everyone! Friends and friends of family members are getting calls in every State of America even though I spoke to this company serveral times and they always hung up or call from a blocked #.

They are defaming my character, putting my business out there even though it is not true and trying to scam me for money as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHOICE-COMMUNICATIONS-SERVICE/internet/CHOICE-COMMUNICATIONS-SERVICE-CCS-GROUP-BAD-BAD-COMPANY-Internet-1036860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHOICE COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE

CCS

AUTHOR: j_davis - ()

I also was called by a process server last week that works for this company. They also called my family who I don't have the phone numbers to. After asking them to send me proof that I owe them and asking them if they have a bond # to collect debt in Texas they terminated the call. I have spoke to someone in the attorney general's office and have started a complaint with them.

#2 General Comment

clear Choice communications scam!!!

AUTHOR: joliesmomma - ()

Oh my god this company too has called my family and even my brother that I hardly talk to. They tell him that they have lapses they want to serve me with and that I wrote bad checks. I have never wrote a check for anything, ever! Now my family is thinking I'm writing bad checks, and I'm tired of this! I Hope I can put a stop to this because this is deformation of character!