Complaint Review: CHOICE HOME WARRANTY

CHOICE HOME WARRANTY
510 THORNALL ST Internet United States of America

CHOICE HOME WARRANTY THIS COMPANY SCREWED ME OVER BIG TIME, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: The Truth

This company was my home warranty company and been paying 29.00 a month to protect my house. My AC went out and I called them. They said they were to busy and for me to go out and find a company to fix it and the would pay for it. Well after 3 times the new company came out and we called the home warranty place and they refused to pay the bill. They even sent me a reimbursment form to get my money back. They gave me every excuse under the sun why they couldn't fix my air conditioner.So I had to pay the bill out of my own pocket, $823.50 to be fixed.

The company that fixed it is a well know company out here and been dealing with them for 5 years. Everytime I called the company they would give me a new excuse why its not covered. I am a Viet Nam Vet very sick with Agent orange and about 10 other illness and explained to them I am sitting in my house which was 86 degrees. They did not care one bit. They screamed at me and wouldn't let me say a word on the phone to them. I think his name was Troy but not sure. They wouldn't let me talk to the owner or top dog.

So I looked them up online and found out they have a tremendous amount of complaints.Please help me get my money back. I should of paid just the $45.00 fee to fix and instead I had to pay someone else $823.50. Which drained me and my funds. I am on 100% disability form the military and cannot work so this is a lot of money and next month I will be hurting for money to buy food and things. Please help me with this company and get my money back. I must warn you this guy will lie to you on the phone and is a good rip off artist

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHOICE-HOME-WARRANTY/internet/CHOICE-HOME-WARRANTY-THIS-COMPANY-SCREWED-ME-OVER-BIG-TIME-Internet-860428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHOICE HOME WARRANTY

The Truth

AUTHOR: Choice Home Warranty - (United States of America)

Terry told a representative in our call center that he purchased the home warranty in order to repair this ongoing problem with his air conditioning system.

Our home warranty is very beneficial to customers who use it properly.  It states clearly on our website that we do not cover pre-existing conditions, this is an industry standard.