Complaint Review: CHOICE HOME WARRANTY

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Trenton — Spring Hill Florida United States of America
CHOICE HOME WARRANTY
510 THORNALL ST SUITE 370 EDISON NJ.08837 Internet United States of America

CHOICE HOME WARRANTY just ROBBED me and a manager just said " SUE ME" ! REALTORS, CONTRACTORS, HOMEOWNERS, RUN !!!!! Internet

I was Ripped off by this company and just told by a manager  " SUE ME  if you want" .  This company recruited ME 1 year ago to be a repair contractor, Throughout this entire time I had ZERO complaints against me, however I had three invoices to CHW  that they shorted me  $40 to $60. They told me to write it off as a misunderstanding. I did.  Then they wanted to drastically change the pay structure which I could not comply. I  was forced to refuse work UNTIL it could be worked out.

Then one day their Rep called me and was in a DESPERATE situation and plead with me to help. We discussed billing and agreed that I would do the job for them. I was given a Auth # to bill them.  I was  never paid and now 3 months later , 15 calls and  14 Voice Mails later, I finally speak to someone.I am told they will hold my check for up to 1 year per the contract's fine print ,( which he refused to provide), because I ended our relationship,(which I did not). Then said I could sue him over it if I don't like it.  He is not paying me even though there is zero issues with my work, parts, or service. I spent over $150 on parts alone for this job !    THIS COMPANY CAN NOT LAST so DON'T INVEST IN THEM !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHOICE-HOME-WARRANTY/internet/CHOICE-HOME-WARRANTY-just-ROBBED-me-and-a-manager-just-said-SUE-ME-REALTORS-CONT-976122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHOICE HOME WARRANTY