Complaint Review: CHPLaptops

• Reported By:Bronx New York
CHPLaptops
CHPLaptops.com Internet U.S.A.

CHPLaptops Ripoffed CHPLaptops Scamed 10,000's Of People Internet

CHPLaptops.com has ripped me and tens of thousands of people off I was with EZLaptops so you think that I would have learned my lesson but no I was dum again but no more will I be dum. I am going to buy my laptop. Something really needs to be done to these people this has gotten out of control I no theirs more company's that have done this to people these are just 2 that I no of and have been witness to.I had prepeared myself for this when I first signed up so I'm not really surprise just really disappointed.

Justa
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2006 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHPLaptops/internet/CHPLaptops-Ripoffed-CHPLaptops-Scamed-10000s-Of-People-Internet-172767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHPLaptops