Complaint Review: CHR Enterprises, Lic

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Dillon — Yuba City California United States of America
CHR Enterprises, Lic
901 west onstott frontage rd Yuba City, California United States of America

CHR Enterprises, Lic aamco did tune-up replaced valve cover gasket messed up my transmission and won't fix it! Yuba City, California

took my car into aamco in yuba city ca. for a tune-up and valve cover replacement upon picking up car and driving down road my car was full throttle and lost brakes pushed it back to aamco they fixed this problem and they also told me they lost a socket behind my engine block which upon leaving again from aamco my car was grinding when i put it into reverse which it never had this problem until after they did the work on my car, so took it back to aamco and they said i needed solenoid pack and they said it was not their fault and they would not fix it without a price.

my car was not doing this at all until they got ahold of it! now I can't drive my car! and I paid them $ 404.73 for the work of my tune-up etc. now I don't have money to fix it, they said it would be any where from 150.00- 400.00 just for the part it needs plus labor. this is crap they messed up my car and they know it!!! I reported them to the auto repair b.b.b. hopefully they will help me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHR-Enterprises-Lic/Yuba-City-California-95993/CHR-Enterprises-Lic-aamco-did-tune-up-replaced-valve-cover-gasket-messed-up-my-transmissi-1021628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHR Enterprises, Lic