rank

• Submitted: Wed, February 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: Nikki — Brooklyn New York United States of America
CHRISTIAN PRAYER CENTER

CHRISTIAN PRAYER CENTER Made a donation of 9.00 for one prayer (so I thought) They have been deducting every month for a few months. Why isn't something being done about this? It seems no one can get in touch with them. Why Internet

I made a donation to Christian Prayer Center on the internet months ago for a prayer. Don't know why, not bright at all.  It's been a few months and I noticed that they have been deducting 9.00 dollars every month from my account which I have not authorized.  I tryed to get in touch by e-mail and phone. Forget that!

I came across complaints and realized this is big and no one is doing a d**n thing about it.  Why should we all have to close and reopen accounts? Why is nothing being done about this?

Now I know what the word victim means.  Someone please DO SOMETHING!  How many others are there that are not filing complaints? I'm sure there are a lot of people.

Pam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHRISTIAN-PRAYER-CENTER/internet/CHRISTIAN-PRAYER-CENTER-Made-a-donation-of-900-for-one-prayer-so-I-thought-They-have-b-835888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHRISTIAN PRAYER CENTER