Complaint Review: CHRISTINE BERNSTEIN, BUDGET BEAUTY

PELHAM, Alabama U.S.A.

CHRISTINE BERNSTEIN, BUDGET BEAUTY RIPPED OFF MANY PEOPLE PELHAM Alabama

*UPDATE Employee: I TOO WAS A VICTIM OF THE PERSON WHO FILED THIS FALSE REPORT

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: THIS EBAY USER WHO FILED THIS WAS SUSPENDED

*UPDATE Employee: I am Christine Bernstein's Attorney And We won this false accusation claim in court.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report was by a rival jealous ebay competitor

HI I HAVE BEEN BADLY CONNED BY THIS SELLER, I NEED PEOPLE TO KNIOW, I NEVER RECIEVED ANY OF MY ITEMS AND SHE KEPT TELLING ME THEY WERE SHIPPED, SHE NEVER EVEN GAVE ME A TRACKING NUMBER AFTER ASKING NUMEROUS TIMES, I HAVE READ RECENTLY ON A WEBSITE THAT SHE IS GETTING DESPERATE AND GOING BROKE AND THIS IS WHY SHE IS DOING THIS,
PLEASE VISIT SURPLUS.NET FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HER, PLEASE UK CUSTOMERS BEWARE

Thankyou for this website
green point
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2008 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHRISTINE-BERNSTEIN-BUDGET-BEAUTY/PELHAM-Alabama-35214/CHRISTINE-BERNSTEIN-BUDGET-BEAUTY-RIPPED-OFF-MANY-PEOPLE-PELHAM-Alabama-324393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHRISTINE BERNSTEIN, BUDGET BEAUTY

I TOO WAS A VICTIM OF THE PERSON WHO FILED THIS FALSE REPORT

AUTHOR: Cheated - (United States of America)

I too was a victim of the person who filed this report against Christine Bernstein.  She tried to claim that she did not receive $2000 worth of merchandise.  My attorney tracked her IP address and learned that she was reselling all the products I shipped her under another EBAY account she was using.  Both accounts were closed and now the person who filed this report on Beauty Budget is selling fake merchandise on Ioffer.com.  Sites like rip off report should not be able to post anything on their site unless they have SOLID proof that what the person filing false reports is true.  I had tracking numbers also and when looked up online they said DELIVERED.  Lesson is do not sell to ANYONE in a foreign country.  This has ruined my reputation as well as a lot of other at home mom type sellers who were just trying to earn extra money for their families by working from home.  Shame on the person who did this and also shame on rip off report for allowing people to post first and last names of people.  I have a whole list of people who have harmed me and done me wrong and I would never go so far as to mention thier first and last names on a public website like this.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

THIS EBAY USER WHO FILED THIS WAS SUSPENDED

AUTHOR: Cheated - (United States of America)

The ebay user who filed this was suspended from ebay for making many claims that she did not receive her orders.  The tracking number I provided for this order showed DELIVERED when I looked it up on the ups.com website with HER signature in the received line.  I called her out on it and in retaliation she posted this false claim against me.  I would not have argued at all except the transaction was $1600 worth of goods I had shipped her that she said she did not get.  There was no way I was going to refund someone $1600 and keep my mouth shut about it.  As I said she was FINALLY suspended from ebay for doing this EXACT same thing to other sellers!

AUTHOR: Hair4life - (U.S.A.)

This report was false and we were able to prove so in a court of law. Settlement was decided in Mrs. Bernstein's favor because the other party defamed her character. We were able to prove that all posts about Christine Bernstein and Beauty Budget filed on rip off report came from the same person who was a competitor selling the same kind of products. Customers were no longer buying from this competitor and to seek revenge they posted lies to try and squelch her thriving business. This unscrupulous competitor is no longer in business due fraud. Beauty Budget and Christine Bernstein were not the only victims. Several others filed law suits against them.

Beauty Budget has been a registered business in the state of Alabama since 2004. You can visit their website at www.beautybudget.net. Rip off report has refused to take down these posts even though we have won a court case proving that the posts are untrue. Our next step is to take the owners of rip off report to court. Up dates will be posted on this site.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This report was by a rival jealous ebay competitor

AUTHOR: Beauty Budget - (U.S.A.)

I know the name of the person who filed this report and I recently won a law suit against them. They are a fellow ebay seller like myself and could not stand the competition. They are no longer registerd on ebay and they have tried to put several competing sellers like myself out of business. Well I won the law suit and appreciate the $20,000 settlement I won. I have used it to open a salon/boutique in my home town. My customers love me. I make more money now than I ever did online. Lesson learned. With jealousy comes Karmha. What comes around goes around and eventually this jealous person who filed this false report against me got what they deserved. I know they had to foreclose on their home to pay me and I don't feel sorry about it. God sees all and they will have to answer for their lies when they reach the gates of heaven.