Complaint Review: CHRISTINE MORALES

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: MOUSCHKA — GOLD BAR Washington
CHRISTINE MORALES
, Select State/Province USA

ZMM AKA AURAVIE FREE SAMPLE COMPANY INSUATED FREE SAMPLE THEN FULLY CHRGED MY STMT UNDER ZMM WHICH IS LISTED AS A RIPOFF CO. W/NUMEROUS COMPLAINT'S CALIFORNIA

on July 17, 2013 I thought I was purchasing a free sample of Auravie for $1.02 s/h..on 8/6/13 I noticed a chrge on my bank stmt $48.94..I contacted my bank disputing the charge..My bank tried to , contact #8886098647 while I was still on the line , two attempts were made as well as myself. My bank was put on hold, I personaly couldn't make a connection.  Meanwhile, I looked up ZMM on the internet and up came ZMM 8886098647 under this website with a history of fraud complaint's,  i notified my bank w/this website address and they have issued a temp credit based on this complaint site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHRISTINE-MORALES/Select-StateProvince/ZMM-AKA-AURAVIE-FREE-SAMPLE-COMPANY-INSUATED-FREE-SAMPLE-THEN-FULLY-CHRGED-MY-STMT-UNDER-1076241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHRISTINE MORALES