Complaint Review: CHROME USA

• Updated: Sun, January 15, 2012

• Reported By: Tim — Jamestown Ohio United States of America
CHROME USA
20687 Amar Rd. Walnut, California United States of America

CHROME USA Juan the CROOK!! He ripped us off, and will not answer or return any phone calls!! Walnut, California

I would just like to inform people of this man. He is a real crook. I found him thru E-Bay, and paid by Pay Pal. My order totaled 760.00 dollars. I ordered a front and rear bumper off this creap. I received 1 bumper several weeks after ordering it. But the other one never came. The first story I got was that it got damaged upon delivery. So UPS sent it back to him.

I gave him the benifit, things can happen...He Said it will B sent out within the next few days..another week went by. So I called again. He said it was sent out..and gave me a tracking number..another week passed, called again told me I needed to check with UPS..the tracking number did not exist...called him back every week was something new..excuse after excuse...

I placed my order September 11, 2011...and today is January 16, 2011...rediculous..I have been calling him several times a week for 4 months now..He will not answer my calls or return any calls back to me. Its all i want is my bumper.. or my money back..He owes me 380.00.

Sounds like their r lots of similar storys to mine SO BEWARE OF THIS MAN..HES A REAL CON.   I am seeking an attorneys advice tomorrow Im done with the lies and bull crap!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2012 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHROME-USA/Walnut-California-91789/CHROME-USA-Juan-the-CROOK-He-ripped-us-off-and-will-not-answer-or-return-any-phone-call-823296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHROME USA