Complaint Review: CHerry Moon Farms - Insiders-Club - Free SHipping

• Submitted: Sun, January 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 25, 2009

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
CHerry Moon Farms - Insiders-Club - Free SHipping
www.insiders-club.com Wethersfield, Connecticut U.S.A.

CHerry Moon Farms - MyPoints Insiders Club - FreeShipping.com - Internet Insiders Club Tricked into joining club by deceptive web site Wethersfield Connecticut

We ordered a fruit basket from Cherry Moon Farms over the holidays and even though the basket was great we were in for a nasty New Year's surprise.In January I was shocked to see a charge of close to $90 show up on my statement for a company and service I had never heard of.

THe credit card company couldn't tell me anything about the merchant but upon searching the net I found a phone number as well as a number of posted complaints and negative reviews for the Insiders Club.

When I called I was told that my wife had registered for the service but in speaking with her I believe that she didn't knowingly sign up for anything other than the delivery of the fruit basket. At a minimum I think that the checkout process at the Cherry Moon Farms website is designed to mislead people into signing up to this rip off club.

The main reason that I am sure that she didn't sign up for this service is that our shopping habits do not include a large number of on-line purchases, which is the only way we woud benefit from it!

Looking at the FAQ listed on the company's website seems to confirm my suspician. http://www.insiders-club.com/site/faq_nm.asp One of the most common questions seems to be from customers that don't know how they were enrolled and why they are being charged.

I would like to know what percentage of their "members" joined unintentionally and lose their hard earned money to a service they probably will never use, if it is even legitimate.

I would also like to know if merchants like Cherry Moon Farms are aware of or are part of this scam.

Finally I would like to know if anyone has had luck recovering the funds they lost.

Hpdaddy
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2009 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CHerry-Moon-Farms-Insiders-Club-Free-SHipping/Wethersfield-Connecticut/CHerry-Moon-Farms-MyPoints-Insiders-Club-FreeShippingcom-Internet-Insiders-Club-Tri-415931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CHerry Moon Farms - Insiders-Club - Free SHipping

temporary