Complaint Review: CIBC

• Submitted: Fri, August 19, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 19, 2011

• Reported By: may — Toronto Ontario Canada
P.O. Box 70,Station T, Toronto, On, M6B 3Z9 toronto, Ontario United States of America

CIBC Michelle, Customer Care toronto, Ontario

I can do both intenet banking and ATM machine banking using my debit card, but when I try to do telephone banking I am told that my card belongs to someone else. That my card is tied to someone else. I had great difficulty getting someone to answer at my bank today. They don't seem to be much concerned.
So if you bank with the CIBC make sure that your bank card is not connected to someone else. I hope that this person is now also banking with my card. I withdrew my daily limit at the nearest bank machine.
This is a bank that I have had a 20 year relationship with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2011 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIBC/toronto-Ontario-M6B3Z9/CIBC-Michelle-Customer-Care-toronto-Ontario-767102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIBC