Complaint Review: CIC - CE Credit Manager - Freecreditreport.com

• Updated: Sat, October 10, 2009

• Reported By: Dave — Norfolk Virginia USA
CIC - CE Credit Manager - Freecreditreport.com
www.freecreditreport.com Internet United States of America

CIC - CE Credit Manager - Freecreditreport.com charging my Chase Visa card $11.95 per month for service I did not solicit. Internet

I noticed back in September that I had a charge on my Chase Visa statement for $11.95 in July and August with CIC*CE Credit manager listed for the charge. I called Chase and disputed the charges. So far Chase has done nothing about it. I again found the charge on my Spetember statement and this time filed an online dispute. I then called Chase and got a total run around. I was asked if I tried to cancel my acount with CIC*CE Credit Manager and I replied how can I cancel what I never had. I was transferred to a supervisor, told him the same story and he said he was transfering me to Chase Security. The lady who picked up after the transfer was actually at Free Credit Report.com. Don't ask me how that happened unless Chase and them are in business together. The lady wanted my SSN, full name with middle name, birth date and Credit Card number the charge was on. I refused to give her the info, threatened legal action and hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2009 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-CE-Credit-Manager-Freecreditreportcom/internet/CIC-CE-Credit-Manager-Freecreditreportcom-charging-my-Chase-Visa-card-1195-per-mon-507385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC - CE Credit Manager - Freecreditreport.com