Complaint Review: CIC CE Credit Manager

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2007

• Reported By:Spring Texas
CIC CE Credit Manager
Consumer Info\crg P.O. Box 19729, California U.S.A.

CIC CE Credit Manager I don't know what happened. But they do it...They keep charging you California

I really, don't know how. But, for about 2 months I was receiving charges of my credit card that seemed a little fishy to me.
The bill included this information: $12.95 purchase at cic ce credit report 8003888725 on June 25 11:35 am (the other of course would state a different time & date).
Curious, I called my bank about this and they said for me to call this agency to get my money back, in the case of this fraudulent charge (of course if they do not comply, I would have to fill out a dispute form). To no avail (I called 8003888725), of course cic. They could not help me. Much less, tell me that this transaction occurred (well, it's on my statement).
However I did find out...This has been going on since October 2005 (Have I been charged?). And, this is 2007. Where did they come from ? Did they take anymore of my money? And, how much money have they taken from me ?
My bank said that this company on my statements has been addressed during any fraudulent charges. Then refunded MOST of it back to me (that's good for me, but, the problem is...I had to face these thieves again).
The point is...report this agency, if it appears on your bill. The internet is not safe with your money, with these persons behind a computer screen taking it. Where ever these thieves are accepting your info.?.? (I would still like to know)
Get them out of Business!

Robert
Spring, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2007 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-CE-Credit-Manager/PO-Box-19729-California-92623-9729/CIC-CE-Credit-Manager-I-dont-know-what-happened-But-they-do-itThey-keep-charging-you-256991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC CE Credit Manager