Complaint Review: CIC CE Credit Report

• Updated: Mon, January 10, 2011

• Reported By: idp_nl — Amsterdam United States of America
CIC CE Credit Report

CIC CE Credit Report Credit Card Fraud, Internet

My credit card was charged by CIC CE Credit report with 43 euro, as a result of multiple charges in a day.

I never heard of this company and I never gave any of my data to this company. My bank blocked my card as a result of this fraud attempt.

I am not sure how this fraud happened, I am really careful with my credit card data. According to the comments I see here, this company is mostly targeting US accounts. I live in the Netherlands and I traveled to US last March and after that I have only made a transaction through credit card recently with a famous company in the US. I was really displeased with that transaction, but I will look this further before posting the company name, since I am not sure they are responsible for the disclosure of my data.

It's so surprising that this CIC CE Credit is been active since 2007 at least! How are they allowed to continue doing this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2011 02:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-CE-Credit-Report/internet/CIC-CE-Credit-Report-Credit-Card-Fraud-Internet-680808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC CE Credit Report