Complaint Review: CIC CE MANAGER

• Reported By:fayetteville North Carolina
CIC CE MANAGER
Internet U.S.A.

CIC CE MANAGER FREE CREDIT REPORT NOT FREE FRAUDULENT SCAM INTERNET

I signed up to recieve a free credit report. After signing up I kept being bill for 11.95 a month ever since. I had tried to contact this company in order to cancel the subscription that I never signed up for in the first place. When I finally got a hold of them, their response was that the services were not refundable and that I should have completely read the terms and conditions of the free credit report. I agree that i should have read them completely, but even then I can't believe that a company in the United States would be allowed to rip people off in the deceptive manner that they do. If anyone has information on how to stop them please let me know, I would love to help. I also wouldn't mind getting my hard earned money back.

Alfredo
fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-CE-MANAGER/internet/CIC-CE-MANAGER-FREE-CREDIT-REPORT-NOT-FREE-FRAUDULENT-SCAM-INTERNET-294860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC CE MANAGER