Complaint Review: CIC - CIC*CE Credit Report - Freecreditreport.com

• Updated: Tue, December 23, 2008

• Reported By:Vancouver Washington
CIC - CIC*CE Credit Report - Freecreditreport.com
freecreditreport.com Internet U.S.A.

CIC - CIC*CE Credit Report - Freecreditreport.com Charged Me 3 months After my account was Cancled Ca Internet

I had a subscription to freecreditreport.com for my husband and I. I canceled both of our subscription in August. Got Billed in Sept, called and canceled again. Billed in October, November and December and again I called each time to tell them it had been canceled. No refund was given until I threatened to sue as I had e-mails stating it was canceled each time. Was given a refund for Oct, Nov and Dec.

Mad_in_wa
Vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2008 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-CICCE-Credit-Report-Freecreditreportcom/internet/CIC-CICCE-Credit-Report-Freecreditreportcom-Charged-Me-3-months-After-my-account-was-404295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC - CIC*CE Credit Report - Freecreditreport.com