Complaint Review: CIC CREDIT MONITOR - consumerinfo

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2004

• Reported By:CA California
CIC CREDIT MONITOR - consumerinfo
One City Blvd West Suite 401, Orange Ca. 92868 Internet U.S.A.

Cosumerinfo - CIC Credit Monitoring ripoff I have a epay on my card for $79.95 which I did not authorize. Internet

On MSN as one of their Adds for Credit reports, I linked to their site. I asked for one of their free reports they wanted my credit card number but said if I cancelled within 15 days I would not be charged. I checked their info and realized that I had all of this and did not want or need their report. I emailed back the address that they used to contact me and told them to cancel. This week I have a epay on my card for $79.95 which I did not authorize. Tonight I did a search on this business and came up with the name, address and history of the company which I included above.

CA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2004 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-CREDIT-MONITOR-consumerinfo/internet/Cosumerinfo-CIC-Credit-Monitoring-ripoff-I-have-a-epay-on-my-card-for-7995-which-I-did-79540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC CREDIT MONITOR - consumerinfo