Complaint Review: CIC *CREDIT MONITORING SVC

• Submitted: Tue, October 20, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, October 20, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — USA
CIC *CREDIT MONITORING SVC

CIC *CREDIT MONITORING SVC CIC This is such a SCAM! Tried cancelling numerous times with no luck. Still Charging Me! Bellingham, Internet

Someone has got to do somthing about this freaking company! I've been paying them for over 3 years now. I've tryed numerous times to cancell there service but have had absolutely no luck. For some reason they continue to charge me from my checking account. My bank says that I have to take it up with the company. I'VE TRIED! Please do something about this huge scam. I'm at my whits end with this company. They hide behind there website. Believe me, if I could walk into there office and speak to someone in person, they would have no choice but to cancel my service and refund ALL of my money they have STOLEN from me over the past 3 years. To boot, it started out being $11.95 a month now its up to $14.95. This is such BS. I guess all I can say is "Welcome to the world we live in"!! This is such a common practice these days. I'm so tired of it. DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY!

N glach muinn in inne

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2009 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CIC-CREDIT-MONITORING-SVC/internet/CIC-CREDIT-MONITORING-SVC-CIC-This-is-such-a-SCAM-Tried-cancelling-numerous-times-with-n-512498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CIC *CREDIT MONITORING SVC